Collection and Use of Personal Information
What personal information we collect
- When you create an La Fondazione ID, purchase a product, we may collect a variety of information, including your name, mailing address, phone number, email address, contact preferences, and credit card information.
- When you invite others to participate in La Fondazione services or forums, La Fondazione may collect the information you provide about those people such as name, mailing address, email address, and phone number. Apple will use such information to fulfill your reques, provide the relevant product or service, or for anti-fraud purposes.
How we use your personal information
- The personal information we collect allows us to keep you posted on La Fondazione’s latest product announcements. If you don’t want to be on our mailing list, you can opt out anytime by updating your preferences.
- We also use personal information to help us create, develop, operate, deliver, and improve our products, services, content and advertising, and for loss prevention and anti-fraud purposes.
- We may use your personal information, to verify identity, assist with identification of users, and to determine appropriate services.
- From time to time, we may use your personal information to send important notices, such as communications about purchases and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies. Because this information is important to your interaction with La Fondazione, you may not opt out of receiving these communications.
- We may also use personal information for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve La Fondazione’s products, services, and customer communications.
It may be necessary − by law, legal process, litigation, and/or requests from public and governmental authorities within or outside your country of residence − for La Fondazione to disclose your personal information. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that for purposes of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance, disclosure is necessary or appropriate.
We may also disclose information about you if we determine that disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce our terms and conditions or protect our operations or users. Additionally, in the event of a reorganization, merger, or sale we may transfer any and all personal information we collect to the relevant third party.
Cookie and Other Technologies
La Fondazione’s websites, online services, interactive applications, email messages, and advertisements may use “cookies” and other technologies such as pixel tags and web beacons.
These technologies help us better understand user behavior, tell us which parts of our websites people have visited, and facilitate and measure the effectiveness of advertisements and web searches.
We treat information collected by cookies and other technologies as non personal information.
However, to the extent that Internet Protocol (IP) addresses or similar identifiers are considered personal information by local law, we also treat these identifiers as personal information.
If you do not wish to receive ads targeted to your interests from Apple’s advertising platform, you can choose to enable Limit Ad Tracking, which will opt your La Fondazione’s ID out of receiving such ads regardless of what device you are using.
If you enable Limit Ad Tracking on your mobile device, third-party apps cannot use the Advertising Identifier, a non-personal device identifier, to serve you targeted ads. In third-party apps, you may see ads based on other information.
Our goal in these cases is to make your experience with La Fondazione more convenient and personal.
Knowing someone using your computer or device has shopped for a certain product or used a particular service helps us make our advertising and email communications more relevant to your interests. If you want to disable cookies go to your browser preferences and then to the privacy pane to manage your preferences.
Please note that certain features of the La Fondazione website will not be available once cookies are disabled.
As is true of most internet services, we gather some information automatically and store it in log files.
This information includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type and language, Internet service provider (ISP), referring and exit websites and applications, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data.
We use this information to understand and analyze trends, to administer the site, to learn about user behavior on the site, to improve our product and services, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. Apple may use this information in our marketing and advertising services.
In some of our email messages, we use a “click-through URL” linked to content on the La Fondazione website. When customers click one of these URLs, they pass through a separate web server before arriving at the destination page on our website. We track this click-through data to help us determine interest in particular topics and measure the effectiveness of our customer communications. If you prefer not to be tracked in this way, you should not click text or graphic links in the email messages.
Pixel tags enable us to send email messages in a format customers can read, and they tell us whether mail has been opened. We may use this information to reduce or eliminate messages sent to customers.
Protection of Personal Information
You can always contact us by phone at the relevant La Fondazione Support number for your country.
All such communications are examined and replies issued where appropriate as soon as possible.
If you are unsatisfied with the reply received, you may refer your complaint to the relevant regulator in your jurisdiction.
If you ask us, we will endeavor to provide you with information about relevant complaint avenues which may be applicable to your circumstances.
The services contained in this section allow the Holder of Treatment to monitor and analyze traffic data and help track the behavior of the User. Google Analytics (Google Inc.) Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google uses the Personal Data collected to track and examine the use of this Application, compile reports and share it with other services developed by Google. Google may use Personal Data to contextualize and customize ads on your advertising network. Personal Data Collected: Cookies and Usage Data.